Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone buy any Christmas items?

[ Edited ]

I hardly watch Q anymore but I did watch "a few" of the Christmas shows (late last night and today). Because I just love the Christmas shows! So then I also looked what they were selling for the entire day (online, as in what I missed).

So, I put 7 things in my wish list. (most of which were Christmas decor items).

Then I went back on to look at that wish list about 1145 PM, thinking I will put an order in, and then I thought eh, I have enough Christmas decor, so I never ordered anything! lol.

Because, I thought to myself, this year I am going back to the way I did things other years (except the past 2 years). As in, I am going to start shopping for Christmas gifts for my family this month and every month until Christmas to budget money instead of spending all at once in Nov and Dec (like I did the past 2 years). So I figured I don't need anything for myself as far as decor and I can do better gift shopping other places!.

(Plus my DH is going to be getting cornea transplants and I have no clue what is going to happen and how long he will be out of work so I am budgeting)

I had to laugh though. My best friend said the same thing last night, (that she doesn't need anything), and she called earlier tonight and said she ordered 5 things from Q. (She is a shopaholic). We were laughing. But we both do love Christmas and she starts shopping the day after Christmas for the next Christmas! lol..

So that's my take on Christmas in July or on Q at all.. How about you? Did you shop Christmas in July?

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

Re: Did anyone buy any Christmas items?

I bought three sets of VPH's TSV. 

Contributor

Bought 2 sets of the TSV to add some variety to my pedestal collection.

Respected Contributor

Not a thing.

Valued Contributor

I'm fairly new to watching QVC; I've been a HSN customer for years but find myself shopping more at the Q these days. I've watched QVC in the past but not as much as I do now. But this may be my 2nd year of being aware of CIJ and definitely will be watching more of it this year.  I DVR most of the shows I want to see and speed through some of them at times. Love watching Valerie.

I bought the TSV in gold (tempted to buy another but resisted), Hemlock candle rings and the heart shaped ornaments....all Valerie.

I'm considering buying the Luminara lantern that was a TSV last month but now the navy is available but will wait on that for now.

Super Contributor

No!

Honored Contributor

NO!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Almost.....but I stopped myself in time.  I switched channels did not go back to Qvc all day.  I saw some table top decorations but honestly, it's the middle of the summer, to early to even think about Christmas.  If I bought stuff now, I'd forget I even bought when November rolled around.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the 64 piece gift bag set!  I think I will enjoy using those!Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

I purchased a set of VPH window candles and replacement bulbs.

Years ago, I purchased a wonderful set of 6 or 8 with morphing colors which still worked wonderfully, but they're in storage down in lower 48.  I really love the way candles look in windows on those long cold dark winter nights.  Lit candles in a window make it look so warm and cozy☕️