Honored Contributor

Abandoned Cat Finds Unexpected Home

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Abandoned Cat Finds Unexpected Home

Heartwarming story. She will be well cared for, loved, fed and has found her furever home.

Trusted Contributor

@butterfly123   Thanks so much for posting this story and sweet pics of a most deserving kitten. So glad Garfield got a loving home ❤️

Honored Contributor

@nrm

She is a pretty kitty and hopefully GMA will do a follow up on her progress❤️

Respected Contributor

Girdy is so cute, I love her!  Thank you inspector Burnside!😻😽

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad this sweet kitten has found a good home, but.......how can people do things like that!?  Just abandon an innocent and trusting animal?  I have a few thoughts, but none I can write here.  Smiley Mad

Kudos to these kind people for giving this kitty a better future.

Respected Contributor

Ya just gotta love that face!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I truly believe that Divine Intervention made sure that Paul Tateosian and Paul Burnside went to the house that day in order to rescue this precious girl and save her life.

I also truly believe that there is a special place in H**l for the vile s**m who intentionally abandoned Girdy and left her to die.Cat Mad

------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for sharing.  We have three abandoned/discarded cats.  They are our family members with voice and vote. 

We are to take care of this earth - it is not ours.  We are also charged with taking care of her creatures.  So many ignore that fact and that mandate.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

She's a sweetie!

One of our furkids (she was originally my mother's cat and we took her when Mom went into a nursing home), was found in a house. When the people moved out, they just left the little kitten in the house! A woman walking by heard her crying. The door was unlocked, so she went inside and found this little girl in a room, just sitting there crying. She took her home, cleaned her up and ended up giving her to Mom. (How do you just leave a kitten in a house? How does anybody do that???)

Anyway, she's five years old now and she's one of our furkids. She's really a great cat. She went from being completely abandoned, to being an "only child" with my Mom, to being one of six cats (and a dog). And she took it all in stride. Well, she doesn't like the dog very much. And she and another one of our cats don't get along very well. Other than that, though, she's good.

As I type, she is flopped down on my lap, watching the words appear on the monitor. Woman Happy