Honored Contributor

Did Dinosaurs Fight Gladiator Battles With Humans?

Ken Ham, the museum guy, thinks they did.

I'm wondering if anyone believes that.

Respected Contributor

Re: Did Dinosaurs Fight Gladiator Battles With Humans?

There are some that believe that dino and clan had rooms on the ark.

Honored Contributor

Re: Did Dinosaurs Fight Gladiator Battles With Humans?hadn't heard that

I hadn't heard that one, @hennypenny

I can't even imagine the ark could have held their weight, much less their size Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

Nope.....I don't think "land of the lost" existed......

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Lifesize ark in Kentucky.

160705-noah-ark-2113_2ace0ddc4811ca8b06cd3ec01acfb05b.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpgark-encounter.jpg

Respected Contributor

Dinos and humans weren't even on Earth at the same time.  Dinosaurs died 65 million years ago, humans appeared 2.5 million years ago. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

@esmeraldagooch

Thank you for the photo.  You might want to know dinos were estimated to have been up to 96.4 metric tons (106.3 short tons) and 39.7 m (130 ft) long.

That's just one specie, to put them two by two on the ark would have sunk it.  We know there were at least 300 species of them.

I got the specs of the ark to compare:

Noah is warned of the coming flood and told to construct the ark. God spells out to Noah the dimensions of the vessel: 300 cubits in length, 50 cubits in width and 30 cubits in height (450 × 75 × 45 ft or 137 × 22.9 × 13.7 m)

That would never had held the minimum 300 species of dinos, by weight or size.  It wouldn't have held just two.

Esteemed Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

Ken Ham, the museum guy, thinks they did.

I'm wondering if anyone believes that.

@Noel7, you forgot about the giants.

Christian fundamentalist Ken Ham believes that in ancient times humans and dinosaurs co-existed with a race of giants and they all did battle with each other in gladiator-style combat.

View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter

Exquisite design by @ArkEncounter artists for new Diorama depicting wicked population in the pre-Flood world to be installed @ArkEncounter

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Marp

Not forgot, but I decided not to add them in, it sounds so fantastical, and my personal interest is with the dinos.

Pretty wild, hey?

Esteemed Contributor

No I do not but I don't believe anything that Ken Ham believes because I am an Atheist.  Science proves that the earth is over 4 billion yrs old while he believes it is 6,000. Science also has shown that dinosaurs and man did not live together.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK