Honored Contributor

Searched online -- Both Diana and her husband Howard have been QVC vendors through a company called Spectrum Rep Group that has various vendors selling products on QVC.

Diana hasn't been on QVC for at least a year.  She used to sell Aerobeds, Rowentas, that plastic folding table, and iRobot Roombas, to name a few.  Her husband Howard sold household and automotive items on QVC.  

it appears that Diana is strictly behind the scenes now, but still with Spectrum.  Howard is a licensed real estate agent with Remax, according to his online profile, so it's unclear if he is still with Spectrum, since he hasn't been on air in the past year either.

1C4AB99A-3639-4A2E-9A33-E9453497BECB.jpeg

A1258DED-18DD-4FD5-BC62-5AF0C70F278A.jpeg 

Honored Contributor

After stirring all this up and causing a lot of researching, the OP never returns?  My pet peeve and so rude. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

After stirring all this up and causing a lot of researching, the OP never returns?  My pet peeve and so rude. 

I hate it when that happens, too. 

Honored Contributor

Plus, it really doesn't hurt to be respectful enough to spell somebody's name correctly.  That's one of my peeves.

Valued Contributor

Thank you all very much  Sorry about her name  I thought for all of these years that they were saying Irvine

Valued Contributor

I dont think I have ever written  that someone said something so unnecessary and mean  I asked about Dianna Urbine and really thought for all of these years her name was Irvine  The nasty comments about getting her name wrong were crazy  For all of those women who think these forums are serious and correct  I feel sorry for you

Respected Contributor

Re: Dianna Irvine

[ Edited ]

Geez....Let’s go back to why people don’t want to post here.  Not everyone can be on here several times a day.  Give the OP a break. She asked the question on the 29th and thanked people on the 30th.  I have to admit, I thought it was Irvine also.  

Esteemed Contributor

When hosts have pronounced her name it very often sounded like "Irvine."  I very much understand the error.   But not the unnecessary criticism of a simple inquiry.