Contributor

where is Carolyn G.  today?

Valued Contributor

If memory serves me correctly, the other day Carolyn was supposed to co-host with Dan Hughes.  Someone else was with Dan and he said that 'Carolyn was under the weather.'  I'm praying there is nothing serious in nature and she will be back on air soon.   God bless, Carolyn.               docsgirl

Contributor

Gary g" today said she was on vacation.

Esteemed Contributor

@Doc74 If I remember right from her Facebook page, she extended her vacation at her parent's house due to the weather (do not quote me), this morning she indicated that she will be back on air tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

Did Marybeth go home sick? She was on with Gary, now Antonella is there. Marybeth sounded ill on air like she had the flu..

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim & Co.

[ Edited ]

@chessylady wrote:

Did Marybeth go home sick? She was on with Gary, now Antonella is there. Marybeth sounded ill on air like she had the flu..

@chessylady

Antonella said Mary Beth wasnt feeling well so they sent her home to get some rest...........

Antonella cracks me up and makes me laugh (I mean that in a good way)....she just said the phone lines are busy and didnt  know if its ordering or people complaining about the host (her)....LOL Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@Doc74 If I remember right from her Facebook page, she extended her vacation at her parent's house due to the weather (do not quote me), this morning she indicated that she will be back on air tomorrow.

@CareBears

Thats what I read too....weather related delay on getting back to PA

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

Antonella did a GREAT job stepping in on short notice! A real Pro!

Honored Contributor

She looked great today .

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@chessylady wrote:

@chessylady

Antonella said Mary Beth wasnt feeling well so they sent her home to get some rest...........

Antonella cracks me up and makes me laugh (I mean that in a good way)....she just said the phone lines are busy and I dont know if its ordering or people complaining about the host (her)....LOL Woman LOL

----------------------

Antonella is one of my favorite hosts!  I don't see her   

much though.  I don't watch many Q shows and never

watch jewelry shows.   I enjoy her sense of humor....