Esteemed Contributor

Was just perusing a yahoo celebrity page and saw an article about her which suddenly reminded me that she's yet another celebrity who many years ago had a clothing line on QVC. Geez, that was ages ago and I don't think it lasted for very long.

Honored Contributor

I think it lasted about a month and half...lol   I seem to remember that she also had a line of bathing suits, I think the Lane Bryant or Roaman's catalogs carried them.  

Esteemed Contributor

She actually ran off set when selling. I think it was Mary Beth who had to cover for her and make some excuse. Oh the good ole days.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Her clothes were also in the big stores at the mall.

Honored Contributor

She seems to have faded into oblivion; you never see or hear a thing about her anymore.  She was pretty much a basket case at QVC, as I recall.  During one presentation she burst into tears and went running off the set.  Did not return. 

Wonder if she's still married to Gerald McRamey? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Actually now I feel bad. I just watched the segment on YouTube. She was crying over hurtful emails. Jill Bauer was the host and handled it beautifully. She asked her if she wanted to take a break or keep going. Delta said keep going but then they did go to break anyway. Pam looks the same . Jill looks adorable and her voice sounds very young.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I liked her,she was very pretty also,and oh my how i loved designing women.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

She seems to have faded into oblivion; you never see or hear a thing about her anymore.  She was pretty much a basket case at QVC, as I recall.  During one presentation she burst into tears and went running off the set.  Did not return. 

Wonder if she's still married to Gerald McRamey? 

@Kachina624- I just googled her. Yes, they're still married. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

Actually now I feel bad. I just watched the segment on YouTube. She was crying over hurtful emails. Jill Bauer was the host and handled it beautifully. She asked her if she wanted to take a break or keep going. Delta said keep going but then they did go to break anyway. Pam looks the same . Jill looks adorable and her voice sounds very young.

Yes, I did as well...never saw that before...I agree Jill handled it very well...delta was very beautiful back in the day..I was always envious of women with jet black hair and blue eyes...such a pretty combination.....

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

I loved her character on Designing Women ( dating myself totally).  I recall after the show she did experience some kind of instability....  Wish her only the best❣️