Honored Contributor

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor

Re: Funny post by my daughter on her Facebook this morning

Darling photo, cute sentiment. Lilac/Ford.  Yep, you were their mother and father both. Great that she recognizes that! 

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Honored Contributor

Not many moms were in this situation in those days.  But anyway, the responses were hysterical and it gave us a good laugh!!  (I was still married at this time and was probably pregnant in this photo with my third . . . fourth to come.)

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Adorable photo!Heart

Valued Contributor

Thank was a lovely thought and a beautiful photo but do you realize that there is a name attached to the photo that can be readily seen by anyone that looks?

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Marp2.  I deliberately looked for that but did not see it.  I don't know what you are doing to see it.

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Marp2 wrote:

Thank was a lovely thought and a beautiful photo but do you realize that there is a name attached to the photo that can be readily seen by anyone that looks?

I'm glad you posted this, @Marp2.  This is the same thing we've been warning posters about for a long time, and there's an active thread about the pitfalls of posting images in Community Chat right now.

(edited to add thread reference:  "For those posting pictures of themselves....

link goes to:  http://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/For-those-posting-pictures-of-themselves/td-p/1882599)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Thank you, MrsSweetieBear!!  Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I pushed my mouse all over this photo and nothing came up.  Therefore I thought it was safe to post.

Please tell me how to find my name on this photo, as I can't find it.

There is also no descriptive information under Properties.  Therefore, I thought it was safe to post.

Formerly Ford1224
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lilac, I'm using Firefox as my browser.  I read doobedoo's response and felt that I should remove my  description of how your name can be accessed.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett