Regular Contributor

What will be the best way to receive a refund for this?

Contributor

Whenever I had a food item that when it got to me was totally defrosted, I called Customer Service & they took it right off my account. 

They always asked me (if in stock) if I wanted another order shipped to me or to cancel & they would take it off my account.

I don't think it's . 

Contributor

Sorry about the mistake I made. I was starting a sentence & I must have hit POST.

i was going to say that when someone receives a food item from QVC I don't think it's QVC's fault if it gets to us defrosted - it's the company delivering it - not being quick enough with deliveries. Just an opinion.  

Super Contributor

That happened to me, once. It was disappointing to open up the styrofoam box to find all the croisssants thawed and even a little puffy.

I called customer service and they were very kind.  They credited my account.  I would hope they discuss these issues with their shippers.

Good luck.

Regular Contributor

Thank you for your responses. Actually I emailed the social team seeing that I could not get through by phone. This morning they responded and my account will be credited.