Esteemed Contributor

Decisions....Decisions....

[ Edited ]

do i watch the jeopardy guy possibly hit the one million dollar mark....or watch my Bruins play...and hopefully win...Game 7!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Decisions....Decisions....

Tape Jeopardy & watch the Bruins. Problem solved.

Honored Contributor

Hockey. This is the play-offs! Your team needs you!

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

do i watch the jeopardy guy possibly hit the one million dollar mark....or watch my Bruins play in Game 7!!!

Hi @nana59   if my Rangers were playing in the playoffs and I had to make that choice.........I would watch the game.  You can always dvr Jeopardy or watch the highlights on youtube or the Jeopardy website.  

I'll be watching Game 7 tonight too. 

Enjoy it! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

HOCKEY!!!!!

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Buy a TIVO

Esteemed Contributor

hockey it is!  i'm not related to the jeopardy guy....so there won't be any cash coming my way!!  he's a professional sports better....do you think he has a bet on tonight's hockey game?!!

Respected Contributor

You seem really excited about the Bruins. Watch the hockey game. Hope they win!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'll solve this for you, @nana59 .

James the Amazing

wins! I'd bet on it. :-) Oh, and ignore the paltry figure in the picture. He will go over a million tonight.

Enjoy your hockey game.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Jeopardy is only 30 minutes so that's what I watched first.

Spoiler
James made over $1 million tonight.  I love watching him.  The interesting thing is, the questions seemed a whole lot easier tonight maybe to allow someone else to win or at least get close.  I think I knew maybe 25% of the answers. Well maybe 15%.
Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.