Contributor

I usually a patient person but now time I decide buy USA made I have received not one order returned many why not truthful on presentation, made in China quality poof, kept what I liked and fit, my problem the returns, no tracking, they don't credit until yoi contact them then another 30 days to credit card, 2 payments due you, no communication, only a few items specifically stated by vendor, I am going to contact  my credit card stating orders due me to put a hold on charges.  A customer shouldn't have to do this type of work. After QVC change to only live QVC others pre recorded it looks to me financial issues along with hosts let go. 

Honored Contributor

@whateverisspecial   Have you contacted the mods to check on your returns?  Their email address is all over the CS foru.  Email them and include your order numbers.

QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 I usually return items with my own postage from USPS.  Then I can track the return.  I returned item on Wednesday and the tracking showed Q received on Friday.  I did a live chat yesterday and was confirmed  that my item will be refunded back to my credit card within two days.  Will check the credit card. I always use my own postage.  I also saved the content of the chat to prove the notice of refund.  I do not order as much since the Q has had so many problems.