Occasional Visitor

When Jane Treacy was on with shoes Deanna had on the cutest little socks with paw prints. I can't find them, any ideas? They were cream background and I think caramel colored paw prints?

Contributor

Try doing a Google search for "paw print socks." I have not seen Deanna's socks but several times of late, I have seen some Facebook postings for paw print items. Most of them were to be purchased with part of the price going to help some animal activist group. I can't tell you which group as I just barely glanced at the posting.

Honored Contributor

Etsy has some cute ones!

Also Walmart (online) has really cute ones. Don't know if they are in the store but maybe that's where I've seen them.

Amazon seems to have the most~ here's one

Product DetailsHeart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@luvdogs,

Sock Dreams dot com has every sock under the sun. They might help you.Woman Happy

Occasional Contributor

Having no luck with cut/paste  but the socks are Cuddl duds Plushfill mid weight boot socks: A282382

hope this helps!

Frequent Contributor

Not sure what the socks you're talking about look like but I bought several pair a couple years back from a web site called The Animal Rescue Site Store. They have tons of paw print stuff (and I've spent tons of $$ there). It's a nonprofit charity site from the GreaterGood.com. You can find a store for practically any charity out there.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@luvdogs,

Sock Dreams dot com has every sock under the sun. They might help you.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee...I just checked "Sock Dreams" out and they have a great selection of all kinds...Thanks for sharing!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~