Super Contributor

My dad's house has a tiny bathroom, and I like to day dream about remodeling the thing.

The bathroom is right next to his bedroom, and in my day dream, I'd knock down the wall separating the two rooms, and make one large bathroom.

I wouldn't want anything "fancy", just modernize it.

Sunken tubs are out, right?

I was thinking of just a shower, sink with plenty of cabinets and counter space, and a low flow toilet.

What do you day dream about when it comes to remodeling?

One thing about day dreams, it doesn't cost anything!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Was Yuban, then changed to Plaid Pants due to forum upgrade, and apparently, I'm back to being Yuban.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Daydreaming About Remodel

Mine isn't as exciting as yours, Yuban3, but I'd like to have built ins in the garage for tools, overhead storage, bike racks and room for both of vehicles.

Honored Contributor

Re: Daydreaming About Remodel

I used to day dream about taking out my den and making a large kitchen. My original was tiny and had the washer and dryer in it. Well, when we had the flood and had to rebuild, I got my big kitchen and love it. Now I dream about how I'd wished I'd done it a little differently. LOL There are always wonderful ways to daydream.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."