Frequent Contributor

Has anyone ever read his 411 books or heard his story on podcasts?

He has been researching missing people and the National Parks were so many are missing. One night I turned on a four hour podcast with David Paulides and tho usually I drift off listening, this time I never closed my eyes! 

What an amazing storyteller he is!

So anyone ever read or heard him?

Honored Contributor

Yes. Watched his videos.

Frequent Contributor
His podcasts can be accessed on YouTube!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: David Paulides.

[ Edited ]

I read both of his books after hearing him on Coast to Coast AM late one night. They truly gave me the heebejeebies. It is amazing how many people go out for a hike and vanish forever. 

One of the stories that stays with me was the little three or four year old girl who was missing for days when she was found in a clearing in perfect health. She said the Bears fed her and washed her dress. A family of bears. Yeti?

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Frequent Contributor
That's the weird thing about the survivors tales. Most have no memories but the few who do the stories make little or no sense.
There is a Facebook group that I found where articles of the missing are posted. Fascinating!
His study has broadened to include urban missing people. We have all read the stories, often in our own towns, of college age fellows who disappeare after a night out with friends, only to be found days or weeks later in some body of water!

His work is polarizing!
Honored Contributor

The recent N0ah Chamberlain case is eery , like these other stories of missing people.

Contributor

I have read all of his 411 books, and I am quite convinced that little Noah  fits the pattern.

It is a complex issue. Anyone that picks up one of the books will be compelled to read them all. It is not a coincidence. Something is going on.

Trusted Contributor

I too have heard him as a guest on Coast to Coast (glad to see another poster @MaggieMack mention this show). Although I havent read his books I find his research and stories of the missing, fascinating

Trusted Contributor

@Suzy Snowflake @Noreen @missy1 @MaggieMack

David Paulides is a guest on Coast to Coast tonight.

Esteemed Contributor

Will have to check into his books. 

I think some folks go missing because they want to be missing.  Others, fall fate to criminals.  Yet others?  There is a lot of phenomena that many don't understand or accept. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust