Respected Contributor

Ouch! Hope you start feeling better and take some advil it really helps me.

I am in the same situation as you, my dog took me down 2 weeks ago and I broke my arm falling.  Love him to death but man it all happened so fast.  

Valued Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2, soak in a warm bath with Epsom salts 1-2x per day.  Your bruises will clear up much more quickly and you'll feel better.  HTH

Esteemed Contributor

@Sunnycorle, I am so sorry you broke your arm!  I fractured my upper arm several years ago when I fell on a wet spot on my deck.  The good news was that I didn’t need surgery and that it happened only a few weeks after my DD got married.  I do hope you don’t need surgery, and I will tell you that PT was very effective.  Wow, does breaking a bone hurt!  Take care and heal well.  Best wishes.

Respected Contributor

If the skin is not broken arnica will help with pain, swelling and discoloration, it is best to use it immediately. It can used up to 4x daily.

Also an anti inflammatory Advil, Aleve naproxen will help.

Hope you’re feeling better soon.

Respected Contributor

Wow, hope you take it easy and feel better soon.  Hope your dog gave you lots of kisses and affection for preventing a possible encounter with the raccoon.

Honored Contributor

"thank you!"

Valued Contributor

Oh, how terrible I know you hurt!

Epsom Salt soaking sounds really good...except

sometimes I'm afraid I won't make it outta the tub...LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Dang, I Hurt!!!

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

I spotted a racoon in my neighborhood he went up on the roof of a house....I was asking my friend who lives out in the country about racoons, and she told me they're mean as hell stay away from them.... @Its Me LuLuBelle2  so sorry you got hurt and hope you recover and heal soon, and it was good you got your dog away from the racoon......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 

Sorry to hear about your fall, they happen so quickly, and take SOOOO long to get over.

It’s hard to remember to bounce isn’t?

Hope you feel much better soon!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2   So sorry you fell so hard!  Take it easy....rest. It is quite hard on us when we fall when older.  I fell real hard last winter on black ice. Hit  the concrete with my butt and back of my head.  Nothing worse! 

Glad you  did not hurt yourself even more. Those bruises sound painful🙁