Respected Contributor

It was good to see him looking healthy and happy. Always liked him. I have no interest in NFL merchandise but couldn't help but watch the midnight presentation.

Valued Contributor

Dan did such a great job with his knowledge and ability to keep it moving, particularly with an overly exuberant Mary Beth.

It was a pleasure to see him again.

Respected Contributor

@Elodie2 wrote:

Dan did such a great job with his knowledge and ability to keep it moving, particularly with an overly exuberant Mary Beth.

It was a pleasure to see him again.

@Elodie2 I didn't catch any of the shows live but saw a replay...it was a pleasure to watch. He should do these shows all the time as he is a huge asset, with all his players and team knowledge, (which was amazing to me), as well as his obvious passion for sports. It was great to see Dan on air again. Also great to see him so happy again.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dan Wheeler

[ Edited ]

@icezeus wrote:

@amyb 

I am glad to hear that he has remarried. He went through it when his first wife was diagnosed and passed. I do not follow him, but I am surprised that he moved to Michigan even though it's his home state. He was so close to his daughters and grands. 

Not sure where his daughters are but his new wife was an old friend from his homestate. Her husband had died too, and she moved back, I believe. I think they got reconnected through Dan's mom, before she passed.

He seems happy to be back there, and less solemn these days, as he kind of did for a while in his old PA home (understandably), and even when he moved to Florida. That place seemed temporary, his new Michigan place looks like their new "home."

He and his new wife (Pam) did a video, introducing her to their Fearless Faith mailing list...it was cute, they seemed to get along well, she seemed a bit gun-shy to be on video, but seemed sweet with a good sense of humor like him. Happy for him.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I only liked him when he didn't do food shows .  When he did it was channel changing.   He's aged a lot ,  how long has it been since he was on qvc ?  Glad he re married and is happy living in his home state .  

he left at the end of 2017, so almost six years ago.

time really does fly.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein