Honored Contributor

It's amazing that he is doing so well. Reported big increase in people signing up for CPR certification because of him too, that's great!

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

Damar is giving the proceeds from his "Did We Win" shirts to first responders and the University of Cincinnati's Trauma Center. 

Unisex Standard T-ShirtUnisex Standard T-Shirt

Respected Contributor

12 days after cardiac arrest, Damar is at the Bill's facility in Orchard Park Heart 

May be an image of 1 person and beard

Trusted Contributor
@Iwantcoffee .... Thank you so much for posting this beautiful picture of Damar !!! ❤️ I live in Buffalo and we are all so happy at how Damar has improved so much in such a short time! I call it a miracle !!!! I know it's because of all the prayers and good thoughts for him. As a Buffaloian and huge fan of this sweet and kind person, in general, l would like to thank everyone for all your prayers. ❤️
Honored Contributor

Maybe he will be able to attend the game today, might be too much for him at this time. Whatever is best for him.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Re: Damar Hamlin.

[ Edited ]

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

12 days after cardiac arrest, Damar is at the Bill's facility in Orchard Park Heart 

May be an image of 1 person and beard

FANTASTIC NEWS---THE POWER OF PRAYER 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

So glad Damar is doing really well..

My son is at the game today..I think he nuts..LOL he has always been a Bills fan..

Honored Contributor

Is Damar at the game today?  Has anyone heard?

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Is Damar at the game today?  Has anyone heard?

@ValuSkr  No. they just said he is watching from home.

Respected Contributor

It was announced today that Damar has been cleared to play football again and is back practicing with the Bills.  I'm glad he has completely recovered and wish him well, but if I were in his shoes, I think I might choose a different career path.