Super Contributor

Re: Daily Positive Thread for Thursday

I couldn't help it. lol

Be still, and know.
Valued Contributor

danky, I am so sorry for your loss. Please take your time in making any decisions that lie ahead. ((((((((((danky)))))))))))) I hope posting will remind you that you are cared about very much. pinky

Esteemed Contributor

Harlene - Let me know when you'll start making the breads, okay? You will love the aroma in the house!!

Danky - I'm so very sorry you lost your husband recently! You are in my prayers - you need strength, lots and lots of hugs, and post your feelings whenever you want! It's therapy. You have my sympathy, and I'm glad you posted it. You need our support. We are here for you! God be with you, dear, always, and comfort you, wrapping His Loving Arms around you and holding you tight. God bless you!

Blue - Such great beautiful graphics - such good messages!! Yes, we'll keep Christ in Christmas - always, as in the first graphic. You pick out the greatest!

Pinky Ann - what a lovely post!! From the heart! The Holy Spirit is our Rock! Glad He helped you with anxiety. That story of the No Jacket Required is an old one, I use every year, but still good to read. Glad you liked reading it, I never know unless someone says it, and so I thank you for saying what you liked. Your post did not get carried away, it was good reading it, and hope you continue to write that way. Longer is better!! That way you can share more each day.

Lucy - good graphics - laughed at the last one!! Sometimes I don't have a lot to say either.

Respected Contributor

You are truly, truly loving, caring, kind, special women and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Trusted Contributor

Hi Danky, I just met you here on this thread, but I just wanted to send you my heartfelt sympathy on the loss of your husband, and to tell you that you are in my prayers. Harlene(lovestopaint)