Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay -

Thank you! I wouldn't have known about this!

I love her too!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Can't stand country music.  Correction....love country music until someone starts singing.  Ruins it.

Dolly being the exception!  She even got me to appreciate Blue Grass.

But the promo I saw, just didn't do anything for me.  Maybe we'll tape it and see.

Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@kittykatkay -

Thank you! I wouldn't have known about this!

I love her too!Heart

@on the bay ...YAY!  There will be alot of us watching this.

Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Can't stand country music.  Correction....love country music until someone starts singing.  Ruins it.

Dolly being the exception!  She even got me to appreciate Blue Grass.

But the promo I saw, just didn't do anything for me.  Maybe we'll tape it and see.

@Lucky Charm ...please watch if you can.  

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay 

Just watched the preview.

Oh gosh, that song made me cry.

Even though I have many favorite singers, she has always been my favoriteSmiley HappyHeart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Re: DOLLY PARTON SPECIAL

[ Edited ]

Love Dolly. She wrote some fantastic songs.

Honored Contributor

I always thought I was the only one who dislikes country western music, but who loves Dolly Parton.   I still need to check out the Netflix show.   Not sure if I will view this or not.  I'm not really big on christmas music but, IIRC, there were a lot of great acts to be on this special.

Thanks for the heads up!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@kittykatkay 

Just watched the preview.

Oh gosh, that song made me cry.

Even though I have many favorite singers, she has always been my favoriteSmiley HappyHeart

@on the bay....I loved that song too and you know she wrote it.  Dolly writes all her songs, I believe.  Can't wait to see the special and I know it will be very uplifting, which we all need.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Love Dolly. She wrote some fantastic songs.

@proudlyfromNJ ...you are so right!!!

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I always thought I was the only one who dislikes country western music, but who loves Dolly Parton.   I still need to check out the Netflix show.   Not sure if I will view this or not.  I'm not really big on christmas music but, IIRC, there were a lot of great acts to be on this special.

Thanks for the heads up!  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt ...I hope you tune in.  And, I always love to see your nickname....it cracks me up, lol.