Esteemed Contributor

1.   come to see me with an eye problem?

Patient:  Wow, yes, how can you tell?

Doctor:  Because you came in through the window instead of the door.

2.   A guy walks into a bar and says urgently to the bartender, "Give me a beer before the trouble starts."  The bartender is confused but lets it go for another two beers when he finally asks, "Hey man, when are you gonna pay for those beers?"  The guy answers, "And now the trouble starts."

3.   "Granny, why do you read the obituaries everyday?"  "Don't worry grandson, I  just want to see who is single again."

4.   I'm already doing 60 in a 30 mph zone and still the guy is sticking to me,  And now he's blinding me with those fancy blue lights.  The world is full of psychos!.

5.   Not every badly unkempt guy is homeless.  It can be that he lives with 3 females and only 1 bathroom.

6.   Three guys are stranded in a desert.  By a stroke of luck, they find a magic genie lamp.  The Genie grants each one of them a wish.

The first guy wishes to be back home, wish granted.  The second guy wishes the same.  Wish granted.  The third guy says, "It feels very lonely here now, I wish my friends were with me...Wish granted.

7.   A boy is sitting on a bus and eating one piece of chocolate after another.  A man sits down next to him and says, "Eating so much chocolate is not healthy for you boy."  The boy replies, "My grandfather died when he was 112 years old.

The man asks, "You think he became so old because he was eating lots of chocolate?"  The boy answered:  "He became so old because he minded his own business."

8.   Some day everything will make perfect sense.  So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Re: DOCTOR: HELLO, DID YOU...

@Lindsays Grandma  Thank you for the laughs. I needed that.

Esteemed Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma  Thank you for the laughs. I needed that.

@Leggett28 ...You are very welcome...there is more coming.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

All of these are winners, but #4 AND #7 are HILARIOUS🤣🤣

and I couldn't agree more with #8😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma #7 minding his own business...good one!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma    I don't know how you find these

I'm so grateful you do   LOL!

Honored Contributor

Thanks, as always @Lindsays Grandma .  Lovin' #7,8.

Trusted Contributor

Some good jokes.  Now if I can only remember them.  #8 is special.  Thank you for sharing.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta