Honored Contributor

@Pezzie 

It's a beautiful sunset photo 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful picture. Thank you for sharing, but no I do not see it. 

Respected Contributor

I see it but had you not mentioned it here I probably would not have done so.  Thanks for that! 

Lynn-Critter Lover!
(especially cats!)
Honored Contributor

I only see it because you told me it was there. Otherwise, I wouldn't have seen angel. Just sun light fading. Nonetheless the scene is beautiful, majestic.

Honored Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

This is what I see:

qfrm - angl pic.jpg

i still dont see it, even with this graphic.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
@sunshine45 wrote:
@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:
This is what I see:
i still dont see it, even with this graphic.
There's no angel. Just light and clouds.  Some might see an angel.  Some might see a duck or bird.  Most of us played this game with clouds when we were kids.  

Respected Contributor

I think people may see what they hope to seeI don't see anything, but if I did @ThinkingOutLoud, funny that would not be the area I would imagine it. 

Respected Contributor

I don't see the angel but if you look through the slats in the fence, it appears there is a woman lying sideways with her head/face toward the the picture taker.  She has shoulder length hair and what looks to be a print dress.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

I don't see the angel but if you look through the slats in the fence, it appears there is a woman lying sideways with her head/face toward the the picture taker.  She has shoulder length hair and what looks to be a print dress.

LOL this is becoming like "wheres waldo?"

i dont see this either!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I never would have seen the angel if it wasn't circled in one of the posts, but I saw the sideways lady right away myself lol