Trusted Contributor

HI @Misplaced Parisian. Kelley West Microderm360. You can purchase it on Amazon. 

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Trusted Contributor

@JBKO wrote:

HI @Misplaced Parisian. Kelley West Microderm360. You can purchase it on Amazon. 

@JBKO THANK YOU very much.  I greatly appreciate you sharing.  

Esteemed Contributor

@JBKO  NO! I would never attempt doing injections. 

I go to one Dr. for them and am stopping fillers since they tend to lump after awhile. Some leave blue lines where the skin is thinner.

Once My friend couldn’t drive the long distance so we went to a plastic surgeon who gave me duck lips. I couldn’t drink from a glass without spilling liquid!

Botox can make eyes droop if done improperly. An Eye Dr did mine once and the lid drooped. He was showing students how to do it and he did it wrong. (My regular Dr said never on eyelid, or below the brow.). 

I do IPL in the Fall for sun damage.& a bit of Botox.

Respected Contributor
No,never.
Honored Contributor

@JBKO wrote:

HI everyone, hope you are having a good week. I'm a big-time beauty junkie and have been getting regular facials for the last few months. Every so often also get a massage and am always curious about new treatments like Hydrafacials or Cryotherapy. These treatments can get expensive so if I can save money and perform them at home on myself, I certainly try to. I cut my own hair, I have a microdermabrasion tool that works just as well (if not better) than the machine used at my spa, and I have even performed my own Jessner's Peels.

That being said, there are some treatments that I do not think you should be doing at home. These include anything invasive like Botox and injectables. Good thing I have never had interest in these particular treatments ( I feel they can alter your appearance more than I'd like). I've come across videos on Youtube where women are injecting their lips. I find it to be dangerous and too much of a risk, but maybe I'm wrong and that's where we're heading. Would you take the risk?

Botulinum toxin is the most potent protein based toxin in the world. It’s the most acutely lethal toxin known. Would I risk the chance of poisoning myself in an effort to save money. Never. This stuff is not to be handled by non professionals and should only be sourced from pharmaceutical sources available to licensed healthcare professionals. If I was promised I’d suddenly would turn into the most beautiful woman on earth I still wouldn’t do it myself. People doing this risk facial paralysis, permanent disfigurement, infection and even death.

Honored Contributor
Cosmetic Botox and injections are a bad idea, even when done by a professional. Not natural and not worth the risk.
Honored Contributor
No way would I ever attempt anything invasive on myself...especially if it is a beauty procedure. Even the idea of cutting my own hair would be a disaster for me...I would probably be maimed for life if I tried Botox or anything else like that.
Trusted Contributor

@JBKO wrote:

@JBKO  I just had to follow up and THANK YOU for this recommendation.  I received the unit this weekend and used it.  Wow.  I know, it's one use thus far....but I'm very impressed.  Many thanks.