Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Wednesday 10/06/2021

@MamaWick wrote:

Is everyone signing up under MellyG?

@MamaWick, their member list suggests that most people have chosen ProBoards (MellyG is the admin). Many have already posted that like the layout. 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

MamaWick wrote:

Does that proboard allow videos?

@MamaWick 

Yes, it allows photos and videos. When you click REPLY in the upper right hand corner of a blank window all these icons appear....move your mouse over the icons and the that looks like a movie clap board Capture.PNGclick that and a window pops up type in the URL and click where it says INSERT VIDEO . 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

So not my own videos?  I will research.  Thanks. 

@MamaWick 

It supports different video formats.  If you go to the You Tube Page there is a movie camera icon with a + sign, when you click that it says upload your video. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Enjoying this beauty while I can.  I'll miss visiting the Wick yard and its sublime deer family.

[I just saw your question.  When this board shuts down, I will just shut up.  I do not want to go to any of the recommended sites and do not like Facebook.  It's not a problem as I have often told myself it was time to drop this.  Now it is being dropped for me.  Sadly, the good will go out with the bad.  I'll miss the good.] 

Esteemed Contributor

@That first pic is a beauty. As a joke, my hubby & I put one of those signs on our neighbors tree when they were on vacation as the deer were always walking up their driveway to the road.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Look for the PET section most groups have a PET section for ALL animals

deer, dogs, cats, snakes, monkies, bugs, alligators, ALL God's creatures.

@SharkE  Why? These photos have never been in the pet section of this board, not even the solo photos or discussion of the dog. So I don't know why you  are recommending that.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I did create a user name in ProBoards and left a message in "pets" as I wasn't sure where else to put it.  I tried to attach a picture from today, but it asked for URL, so no image went on it.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Is everyone signing up under MellyG?

@MamaWick  Q Forum Friends. I think I signed up under Melly G. I did it yesterday. It's easy.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Wonderful pictures of the younger and older bucks.   I would love to see videos of them in action. 

Woofs to sweet Cricket in heaven.   I am so glad that we were able to get to know and love her while these boards were still up and running. 💕

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Valued Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
I haven't signed up yet, but will research it. I know not everyone has FB, but I do know if I start a page for our deer, I will be able to put up video, especially when they come running when I ring the dinner bell.

That would be so fun to see!

Thanks again for posting the beautiful deer pictures.

They bring so much joy to so many of us.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln