Esteemed Contributor

Re: DEER Wednesday 10/06/2021

I haven't signed up yet, but will research it. I know not everyone has FB, but I do know if I start a page for our deer, I will be able to put up video, especially when they come running when I ring the dinner bell.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Valued Contributor

I definitely would follow you on Facebook  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick, Your generosity of sharing your time and kindness to God’s creatures has created so much happiness here.

May you and Papawick be blessed for your kindness!

It certainly is your decision to decide the future of where you go.  Your decision will be respected, I am sure.

Thank you for adding so much happiness.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
I haven't signed up yet, but will research it. I know not everyone has FB, but I do know if I start a page for our deer, I will be able to put up video, especially when they come running when I ring the dinner bell.

You could do both @MamaWick -- no pressure whatsoever, though. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Does that proboard allow videos?

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick, yes, you can insert a video!

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@MamaWick, yes, you can insert a video!

@MamaWick, I believe, though, that it's on videos that are online.

Esteemed Contributor

So not my own videos?  I will research.  Thanks. 

Honored Contributor

These 2? deer are so lovely looking!

I love the one with the delicate 2 antlers and the other one too has such delicate artistic ones!😄

Isn't it amazing how different they all are but I guess just like all animals and humans we are too.

I had a visit from my little chipmonk today. He stayed to listen to me for a little bit telling him how cute he was and how glad I was to see him.

I will be here as long as you are @MamaWick! I may go to the other board later but probably not right away.

I will always treasure all the pictures and names and stories you have shown us

wherever you may land.

You have given us a wonderful gift each day with the sharing of your incredible deer family!💗

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Is everyone signing up under MellyG?