Esteemed Contributor

20220630_174017.jpg

20220630_174046.jpg

20220702_102228.jpg

20220630_173830.jpg

20220704_155026.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Willow! I would have to tickle you and a kiss too!💖

And Hello sweet dear and 2 babies too! 💞

Thank you so much @MamaWick!❤️

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick    Whoo hoo!  What a delightful welcome from your herd.  Everyone waiting politely for their treats is a joy to behold.  Thank you for continuing to share the development of these magnificent animals.  😘🥕🍎

Woofs and hugs to Miss Willow White.   She looks like she's laughing while getting some belly rubs.   Sending over a bunch from me. 🥰

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Contributor

Your pictures always bring a smile.  The deer are beautiful, and Willow is precious.

How fortunate for all.  Thanks for sharing.

Respected Contributor

It's so comforting that despite the continuous barrage of tragic headlines, there are unspoiled, untouched safe places in the world, a haven from strife and grief.

Your deer project such gentleness, something we, as a civilization could greatly benefit from. Willow is a lovely, sweet soul.

Thank you for reminding us there is beauty, and love. We just have to remember where to look for it. 

Honored Contributor

The last photo of the gentle sweet deer in the tall grass, always a favorite of mine, so full of nature's gifts.  It looks like the Wick Haven has the welcome mat out for the woodland friends, meals are ready and kindness abounds!  It is always a lovely journey through the photos of the does, bucks and fawns.  I am relaxed when I am on this post no matter how my day has been.  

Love the photo of Princess Willow White, she certainly put a big happy smile on my face!  Life is good at the haven , always protecting the deer who journey there.

Super Contributor

I have to start up with Willow.. Willow your teeth are so beautiful. Mine don't look that good... You are so adoable..

Thank for the amazing pictures of the deer.

You always make my day.

Love you and blessings.

Honored Contributor

The deer are so very beautiful enjoying and trusting where they are!  They are beautiful in the sun.

Willow, you just can't rock cute any more than you already do, girl.

Valued Contributor

Always love seeing the gang gather to socailize and come for delicious treats, of course!

And that pic of Willow is so cute!!  Resting on her back - looks like she's smiling and enjoying life!!  Heart

Honored Contributor

What beautiful pics. The light looks so pretty shining on the deer. You've got quite a gang there today. Willow's pose reminds me of something my dog would do lol. They definitely bring fun into our lives.