Esteemed Contributor

Re: DEER Thursday 03/18/2021

Cricket and I were playing "baby time."  If I say baby time, she crawls into my lap and flips over on her back, then of course she gets lots of belly rubs. We started doing this when she was a wee pup almost 14 years ago. 

Our fawns appear usually from mid-May to the end of June. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Cricket and I were playing "baby time."  If I say baby time, she crawls into my lap and flips over on her back, then of course she gets lots of belly rubs. We started doing this when she was a wee pup almost 14 years ago. 

@MamaWick  That's funny. Dogs have great memories about things they like lol. Mine make me laugh every day.

Valued Contributor

Awwww!  Once again, just look at that adorable little Cricket!  The pose and the look on her face!  I hope you spoil her rotten as she sure deserves it.  What a sweetheart!! 

Hugs to her!!  HeartHeart

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

I guess I will have to be patient for the fawns.

In the meantime, I would love to rub Cricket's belly while I'm waiting.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick    Awe sweet Cricket just waiting for her self proclaimed auntie, me, to give her my promised belly rubs.   That face! 🥰

Woofs and additional belly rubs along with some kisses to Cricket. 

Love the expressions on the deer too.  Thanks again for making my day more enjoyable. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet