Contributor

Re: DEER Saturday 08/28/2021

Mama and Papa Wick,

It's so nice and heartwarming to see your pictures again.  You have been in the thoughts and prayers of so many in the last several weeks.  We all have felt your sorrow.

Sweet Cricket will always be remembered with fondness.

Honored Contributor

The deer are lovely and funny. I get a kick out of all of their poses and expressions. Great pics as always. Still thinking about and praying for you and Papa Wick.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   You have touched our hearts every day with your kind words and beautiful pictures.  I thank you for that.

Katie

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick ...The close up pictures of the deer are amazing.  I don't know how you did it but seeing them so close enabled me to really see their beauty .  Thank you so much for these wonderful pictures.Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick    Welcome back.  I bet the deer missed you too.  I hope the doe in the first picture is okay. I love the second picture with the nose to the sky.   It's good to see your second family again.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Dear @MamaWick & PapaWick

You were truly missed.  I hope time has helped your healing process & we all miss Sweet Cricket.  Sending (((comfort hugs))) to you both again.

It's so nice of you to post your deer family here again, what a pleasant & welcomed surprise.  They're beautiful.  I hope you'll continue to visit us but feel free to take time off as needed.  Heart