Esteemed Contributor

This guy is still not mature and is not after the does.

20211025_151633.jpg

20211025_151551.jpg

...and this guy saw I had carrots but was "calling" to the doe behind him.  She wanted to come over but he wouldn't let her pass.  

20211025_151518.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick 

Well that second guy apparently doesn't know the rule of wooing a woman, ya' gotta feed her first, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick,

So cute how you know what each is doing.

I love that guy enjoying the banana and carrot and being so polite with his tongue politely reaching out.

I can't tell you how ridiculously happy it makes me to see your posts every day. I can't wait to see them. I know so many of us feel the same way.

No matter what I am going thru in the day, they can make me happy!

We are all in our deer sanctuary!💖

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Oh Boy,  the bucks are going to be after the does.  The young buck is so sweet going after the carrot.  I wonder how long a doe carries a baby.  I will have to do a little research.  Have a great night.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Wise old elder buck. He's a beauty. So they eat bananas? I will have to try them! ❤️🦌❤️🦌❤️🦌❤️🧑‍🎄

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick - that buck needs to learn how to treat a doe. Letting her have some carrots would have been a good idea.

Honored Contributor

@godi@MamaWick,

Do you think he was protecting her from the other males or maybe asserting his manhood over her lol?

Or what do you think?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick    Fantastic pictures as always. Thank you.  

The young buck is smart to get the goodies first.  Nom nom, banana 🍌 and carrots 🥕, not to mention their usual fare.  

Shame on the big buck with the beautiful rack.   A lady needs to be wined and dined before the dance.  If he were smart, he'd lead her to the dinner table.  

I think it might be time for him to get lessons in deportment.  🙃 Perhaps PapaWick could hold a workshop for them.  

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay   He is stalking her and calling, which is why his mouth is open.  She's not interested at this time, but he won't let her move toward our house.  As she walks away from him, say 3 steps, he moves 3 steps closer.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: DEER Monday 10/25/2021

[ Edited ]

@luvzchiz,

Yes, I agree!

I did think it was rude of him😄 unless he was thinking he was protecting her from the young boys!😌

Or maybe he's never been to the Wick's restaurant before and wasn't sure about it?Just don't know.

ETA-oh thanku @MamaWick,

so yes, being rude he was.

I think he does need courting lessons from you and Papa Wick!