Esteemed Contributor

Tomorrow we are going to the boy's place to watch Roo until Thanksgiving, so no pictures during that time...sorry.

20211118_185351.jpg

20211118_185425.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick & PapaWick

Your buck kids woke up early today.  A handsome bunch.  They must have known you won't be around for several days & didn't want to miss their treats.  Hopefull, the doe girls will show up for theirs.

I hope both of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving & enjoy your visit.  I'm sure your deer family will miss you .. as well as us who enjoy your photos each day.  You have all of us spoiled.

Take care & welcome back late next week.  HeartWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

An older Buck that I think you call Smiley with the torn ear.  He is so proud but the mouth is open for a carrot.  I hope he finds love during this Rut.  @MamaWick   Enjoy yourselves and happy Thanksgiving.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

oh no.....how am i going to deal with thanksgiving stress wthout pictures!  enjoy your holiday.....hope your herd doesn't think you've abandoned them....maybe they know where you keep their carrot stash!

Esteemed Contributor

There is much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.  I am glad you will be with Roo and I wish you a very Happy healthy Thanksgiving!  Your daily acts of kindness are so appreciated by the deer, your love of animals and compassion appreciated by all of us who visit this post.  

Enjoy your time away, I'm sure Roo will be happy to have you around.  Thanks for the smiles and joy you bring to the forums!!!!!  Rays of sunshine, trips through nature, all welcome!

Honored Contributor

Have a safe and pleasant trip, MamaWick!  I am thankful for your works of art that bring tender images of nature into my home.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick,

Have a safe trip, and,

Thanksgiving-themed image. Thanksgiving holiday concept

Esteemed Contributor

Hi all...thanks for the safe trip wishes.  Our son is only about 45 minutes away.  If we have any visitors Monday between 8am and 12 noon, they will be fed and pictures will be shared as we have to come up for an appointment. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

The first pic is so funny. They're lookin good @MamaWick.

Respected Contributor

Re: DEER Friday 11/19/2021

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick 

Sure will miss your photos of these wonderful animals. I hope you enjoy your time away and we will all look forward to your return. Enjoy and stay safe!!Heart

Oh, I almost forgot~~~

Happy Thanksgiving to you @MamaWick  and PapaWick Woman Happy