Trusted Contributor

DAVE JAMES-was back on QVC presenting

I was checking on a surge protector that I purchased and clicked on the video and there he was with Carolyn.    Always loved him when he was a host.  Wish they would bring him back.

https://www.qvc.com/Revolve-2.4-Amp-Set-of-2-Surge-Protectors-with.product.V36465.html?upsh=1&sc=V36...

Respected Contributor

Re: DAVE JAMES-was back on QVC presenting

Nice to see him again.🙂

Respected Contributor

I always enjoyed him, also. I think he left to give it a go to become a professional photographer.

Honored Contributor

Oh, nice surprise, @kjae.  Thanks for linking to that.  I always liked Dave James too.  There was something genial and friendly and low-key about him-- nice guy.   If only they had been able to keep him!

Respected Contributor

Dave, Kathy, Mike Rowe, Lisa Mason, and Jill were the hosts that kept me watching. I liked their presentation style, and Mike and Kathy kept me laughing. I seldom watch live programming, partly because I'm not interested in the infomercial format (he!! to the no on hours of pillows, mattresses, vaccums) and partly because the hard sell, unprepared presentations are too frequent. Dave James was great presenting a wide variety of products.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I liked Dave, I was sorry to see him go.  I'm not surprised that he's representing a product.  That's what former shopping channel hosts to now.  The do infomercials or they become product reps.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

I liked Dave, I was sorry to see him go.  I'm not surprised that he's representing a product.  That's what former shopping channel hosts to now.  The do infomercials or they become product reps.

That seems like it would fit with their skill set, be better work hours, and pay decent money. I would never want to be a new host working the overnight shifts or have it changing from week to week.