Honored Contributor

Cyber Monday Shopping Problems?

Amazon had a $25.00 no shipping and I didn't want $25.00.  It wouldn't let me checkout, no matter what I did!

I added some paperbacks.  They did charge me shipping for those, but at least I got checked out for something sold out everywhere else!

Honored Contributor

Re: Cyber Monday Shopping Problems?

Hi sweet girl.  If you have Amazon Prime much of the stuff is free shipping.  I've actually received something the same day I ordered it.  I swear by Amazon Prime.  Love you.

Respected Contributor

we have amazon prime. its awesome.

Honored Contributor

@Pooky1 wrote:

we have amazon prime. its awesome.

@Pooky1,I've heard that it is.  I just don't order that much for them.

I've never, ever had a problem getting to the payment page.  Wierd!

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

Consider it a savings.  I am not a fan of Amazon at all. Their returns, their sellers and the way they treat their employees.  

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@ECBG

Consider it a savings.  I am not a fan of Amazon at all. Their returns, their sellers and the way they treat their employees.  

Do you personally know someone who actually works there? I keep hearing about "the way they treat their employees". but never hear any hard facts. Just because its on the news doesn't necessarily make it truthful and accurate! I continue to buy up a storm using my Amazon Prime account! They are a perfect example of how to run a company. Their free, fast shipping and I've never had a damaged or wrong item ever sent to me. Fantastic!

"Pure Michigan"