Honored Contributor

Cute Dog Toy Basket

[ Edited ]

QVC offering it only in gray at this time. Comes in medium, as well. 

I can see a lot of uses for this other than toys.  Use as a centerpiece with Christmas decor inside.  Fill it later with faux greens and flowers.  

Cats might like it, too, as a hideout.  I'm sure they could lift up the lid.  Lol.  

M76384
Bone Dry Bone Shape Toy Basket

No, QVC is not paying me to post this.  

Honored Contributor

That is very cute.  I like the idea that the lid can be left open for the dog to get their own toys out but the lid can be closed to look neater.

The price is a little steep at $85.00 with s/h and tax for the larger size.   My dog's toy basket is from TJMaxx and was under $20.00.  LOL

Super Contributor

That basket is really cute! I've been looking for a nice dog toy basket. Just can't have anything wicker. I had a huge wicker basket since the early 1980's that I used for doggy toys. It lasted until a year and a half ago. Our two 1 1/2 yr old pups tore it apart Teething! They had plenty of teething toys but nooo they wanted that basket.

Yes I think it would look really cute with faux flowers or holiday decorations

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cute Dog Toy Basket

[ Edited ]

Chewy.com has the same one for 54.00.....also try amazon.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cute Dog Toy Basket

[ Edited ]

@dogsx3 wrote:

Chewy.com has the same one for 54.00.....also try amazon.

@dogsx3 , Chewy sure does have the same one for $54.97and free s/h as well.  It's the same price on Amazon but they have different colors available.

Honored Contributor

I have a cat but that basket is adorable.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

That basket is adorable!

But my dog is just 10-lbs., and loves to lean in and test mouth feel and shake parameters of her toys Smiley Very Happy before taking another one out.  She can be leaning half in and half out for 5 minutes to select one.  It has become all a part of her play.

So she has a soft felt basket that looks like straw weave.  I got it at Target at least 5 years ago.  

Honored Contributor

Mask the decorative straps and you could easily spray paint this any color. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Cute!  But one of my two dogs would chew that up for sure.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead