Not applicable

I ordered a sheet set on November 29th, they took the money directly out of my checking account 11/30. Shipped the sheet set to another person (Joan xxxx) added my BANK CREDIT CARD to her profile and added her name/number to my account. I ordered the set with a live operator tooo!

So when the sheets were not showing up at my house, I went on line noticed no order has been place for sheets. Call last night 3 times, 1st time they didn't believe I ordered anything and asked me if I was Joan xxxx 3 times, then hung up on, 2nd time explained I was disconnected maybe on accident hung up on again, 3rd time go through, no supervisor available can we call you back in about an hour! NO. Was on with supervisor didn't really take it to serious didn't want to alarm me, ok added my bank account card to someone elses account, had her name/number mixed up with mine oh she only uses AMEX, hello is there anything else you can tell me about this poor woman who lives IN PA... Yes, she took the sheets we'll recover them that's a different story.

Unbelievable then I'm suppose to reorder the sheets with him over the phone, no I'm very sorry for the mishap, we'll be glad to ship that out overnight at no charge, no he was offering a discount but really....Hard to believe not shopping with QVC anymore worried about security and customer service is terrible!

Good Luck
Lisa form New Jersey not Pennslyvania who uses MC not AMEX and sheetless to boot!