Trusted Contributor

@Miss Pepsi 

Valerie is definitely a vendor I like to hear what she has to say.  She gives good idea on how to use her pieces together or to break them up etc.  She is basically Martha Stewart with out the felonies.  LOL.  

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Customer call in line, basically nonexistant anymore. I do remember the  on air calls were more frequent  abt 20 yrs ago . Sometimes the customers would  make suggestions abt a product  , such as offer aditional colors or make design/function suggestions .

I  don't watch every day all day long so maybe  they took customer calls  that I was not aware of .

The last customer call that I heard  most recently was when JT was hosting and the caller  only talked abt how much she loved JT.

@skatting44   Rachel and Valerie took 3 customer calls in todays TSV hour alone.  

Honored Contributor

Customer calls are an instant channel changer for me!

Honored Contributor

I hate them!!! Not necessary and a waste of time, IMO.

Honored Contributor

Instant mute.

Honored Contributor

Awkward, pointless, embarrassing for the groveling  caller.  Embarrassing for the hosts when the caller can't really speak.  I mute the TV.   I don't know why QVC has those calla.   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Customer Callers

[ Edited ]

I hardly ever hear customer callers anymore. They used to do that all the time 20 years ago. They even had a cash wheel for spendable cash that random callers would get to play. And, of course, HSN had "Tootie" the horn. 

Honored Contributor

The hosts don't seem to take as many calls as they used to.  They're so busy gabbing about their kids, vacations and bragging about possessions, they don't have much time, a hidden blessing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I find them customer calls the best part of the show when they do them. They get the biggest kick out of talking to the hosts and may be the highlight of their day or week or even month 

Honored Contributor

Re: Customer Callers

[ Edited ]

In a perverse way. I kind of enjoy the calls too.  You know - live TV, anything can happen, how does the host handle the awkwardness, etc.  It's either gold or fool's gold.  More often the latter, but that's okay.