Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal  I've always loved doing crossword puzzles.  They can really challenge the brain!

Honored Contributor

Yes, I enjoy crosswords, but not the hard ones. In fact,I might do some while the football game is on tonight.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Scrabble and crossword puzzles. Actually, the crossword puzzles are practice and information for Scrabble. The best Scrabble opponents I've had are usually dedicated crossword solvers. 

Honored Contributor

Love crossword puzzles.  I subscribe to the NY Times and its puzzles and do the 2 crosswords, spelling bee and letter box every day.  It kills time and keeps my brain active.

Respected Contributor

Something to add to your game mix: Words with Friends II app.   You can play as many folks as you want !  You can chat or not, up to you.

Easy to learn interesting words and facts !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

Re: Crossword puzzle

[ Edited ]

I recently finished a big book of NY Times crossword puzzles.  And just started a new big book of them...1,000!  Got it on Amazon.

i can do about half of them without having to peek at the answer pages!  Hope by the end of the book I have a higher percentage! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Just a few days ago, I discovered Mind Games online. They have all sorts of word games, including crossword puzzles.

But I'm hooked right now on their TextTwist 2 game. Basically, you're given a set of letters and need come up with a word using all of them.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

I love word games.  I have several on my phone - Wordscapes, Wordstacks, Word Search and Uncrossed. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, I used to do at least two crossword puzzles plus other puzzles every day.  I am doing more number games/puzzles these days.  Sudoku, kakuro, and right now I'm addicted to nonograms.

Respected Contributor

I do the daily NYT puzzle, Jumbo, and cryptograms.