Contributor

I seriously stopped watching one shopping channel because every time I wanted to watch a particular program, it was never the program that was shown on the programming schedule.   I just noticed as of the past 2-3 weeks, QVC is now doing this.  Does it bother anyone else but me?  Let's say I wanted to watch a KitchenAid show and a Susan Graver show came on instead.  I might have waited for a couple of hours to watch the KitchenAid show just to find out it's not on!  That bothers me.  It's happened too often lately.  QVC never used to do this.

Honored Contributor

A couple of times the show that came on wasn't the one shown in my cable lineup.  

Not a big issue.  I just watched something else.  I'm only interested in a few of the fashion shows/vendors.  Rarely watch anything else.

Honored Contributor

online program guide for all 4 channels

https://www.qvc.com/content/programguide.html

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@wrenzee wrote:

I seriously stopped watching one shopping channel because every time I wanted to watch a particular program, it was never the program that was shown on the programming schedule.   I just noticed as of the past 2-3 weeks, QVC is now doing this.  Does it bother anyone else but me?  Let's say I wanted to watch a KitchenAid show and a Susan Graver show came on instead.  I might have waited for a couple of hours to watch the KitchenAid show just to find out it's not on!  That bothers me.  It's happened too often lately.  QVC never used to do this.

It would bother me in the old days of QVC when I was glued to so many of the shows like Silver Style, Joan Rivers' shows, Kenneth Jay Lane, Diane Von Furstenberg, Yves Roches, etc.  But I hardly watch any on-air presentations now.

Respected Contributor

Yes this problem annoys me very much.  If you're gonna provide the info make it CORRECT!

Respected Contributor

@wrenzee wrote:

I don't watch enough to notice this happening, but I do know that it may not always be their fault. Sometimes things get weird with my cable and it does things like list the shame show 25/7 and it only affects one channel.  (Like the screen shows the NBC logo and is playing an NBC show, but it's appearing on the channel designated to USA and the cable guide says it's Suits on USA but it's clearly NCIS with ads for the local NBC news. Or Univision will show up on my ABC station. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

online program guide for all 4 channels

https://www.qvc.com/content/programguide.html

@wrenzee 

I would follow the program guide link from the website that SUNSHINE45 provided ...its the most accurate.  Dont go by your cable guide....its not the best....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Doesn't bother me in the least.

Honored Contributor

@wrenzee wrote:

@wrenzee   Does Q provide info for cable companies or is it messed up on our cable listings and not Q’s fault?

Trusted Contributor

What is with all the repeat shows?  They have too many channels if they have to show reruns.