Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Still Raining wrote:

Might want to check that church in La Grande, Oregon for a cautionary tale.  

236 positive out of 365 tests.

Wow! Scary.....

We are a small state and is one of the two outbreaks that put us on pause.  All they have out there is a 25 bed hospital.  

Take care.

Esteemed Contributor

You can be tested found negatiive and then exposed and go to church exposing others. They may have a limited congregation!

Our church had two Decans who cleaned the church with wipes, etc before each service. One came down with the virus. 
  I pray at home!

Trusted Contributor

I'm planning to still wait a couple months before I go back to my church. It's just too much to deal with right now. I will continue to watch the service on line and mail in my offering. So I'm good for a while longer. 

Respected Contributor

I honestly don't think God would mind if you prayed at home.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

My church decided not to open up to worship services in the church yet. It is simply too risky and we have a large at risk group of members.

We had good streaming services years before COVID-19 and have expending on that. For those who don’t have computers or internet, we offer grants and computers (and teach to use) so they can stay connected.