Valued Contributor
On 12/16/2014 mousiegirl said:

I think she is super! She has a very pleasant voice, and proper grammar not peppered with the usual "ums," etc.

Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder!! I think she sounds like a 15 year old Valley Girl.

Esteemed Contributor

Courtney's been under scrutiny for sometime if you read the many threads about her wedding and wedding dress. Many posts were incredibly insensitive and mean spirited. However, she has to realize it comes with the territory. She in conjunction with QVC management have been making her life public with the "participate in Courtney's wedding" promotions. She seems like a very pleasant girl and is attractive, but they can't put her on display like that and expect no comments.

Respected Contributor
On 12/16/2014 wildcherry said:
On 12/16/2014 Topaz Gem said:

Boy it didn't take long for people to make the switch from Lisa threads to Courtney threads, LOL. They're all over the board, in many different forums!

I totally agree. The next pretty young host with a good personality who will be bashed regularly. I saw that coming a long time ago. I think Courtney does a great job. I've seen a few of her shows working alone with the vendor and she was darn good. She doesn't seem too "new" at all. That's my two cents.

ITA. People who can't cope with hosts changing jobs, shows, timeslots, etc., should seriously consider turning off the TV and shopping via the internet or going back to brick and mortar stores. Maybe television shopping just isn't for them.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor
I like Alberti and would love to see more of his hosting during the day...why can't the next top host be male
Frequent Contributor

I think she is super! She has a very pleasant voice, and proper grammar not peppered with the usual "ums," etc.

Mousiegirl, you should read Courtney's blogs. She begins sentences with: Me & fill in a name, any 6th grader knows "me" is not a subject. Her writing is atrocious & her vocabulary juvenile. Her voice sounds like "valley girl talk" from the 1980's. Yuk! Very immature!

Super Contributor
On 12/18/2014 sunnysw said:

Mousiegirl, you should read Courtney's blogs. She begins sentences with: Me & fill in a name, any 6th grader knows "me" is not a subject. Her writing is atrocious & her vocabulary juvenile. Her voice sounds like "valley girl talk" from the 1980's. Yuk! Very immature!

I posted something similar and added she needed vice modulation lessons and was "poofed" so fast. One second it was there and the next it was gone. Don't be surprised if this one disappears also.

Esteemed Contributor

Her inability to use pronouns gets on my nerves, so I've gotten to the point that I don't watch her at all. Each time I think I'll give her another chance, she says something stupid or makes weird facial expressions, so I turn the channel. If they give her a show, I won't be watching.

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/18/2014 sunnysw said:

She also likes to use "him" and "her" as subjects. ITA that she sounds very immature, especially considering she's about 30 years old. I sometimes wonder. . .Is that baby talk part of her on-screen persona, or does she really talk like that?