Respected Contributor

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Not my call.

But I won't be watching. I find her to be very annoying.

But I find most TV shopping hosts to be annoying.

Frequent Contributor
Pardon my being a little forward when I don't even know who you are talking about -- however, it would be my guess that she will be fine until everyone starts ripping her apart. And it will come sooner or later.
Respected Contributor

What will the show be? I think Sandra will be doing PM Style from now on. I like Courtney. She is kind of new, but I'm sure she'll have no trouble rising to the occasion.

Valued Contributor

It's not up to us........

Honored Contributor

As Flurry said...not up to us. My opinion..no!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor
On 12/16/2014 Ms X said:

What will the show be? I think Sandra will be doing PM Style from now on. I like Courtney. She is kind of new, but I'm sure she'll have no trouble rising to the occasion.

I think Sandra will be very capable. I like her...she is mellow and gives the right amount of information.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

At the very beginning of last night's show, Sandra clearly stated that she will not be the permanent host…that she's only filling in for a couple of weeks (months?).

Trusted Contributor

No, I don't think she'll be "ready." But heck, I don't think she should be a host at all. She is probably the most annoying host I've seen on QVC. If she has her "own show" it's definitely one I will NOT be watching. It still makes me laugh that they even have these "own shows." They are just shows where a host's name is attached -- and they still just sell stuff. Geez.

Respected Contributor

I like both ladies. Courtney is a fresh face and seems to know fashion. She dresses nicely and I like her personality.

I have always been a fan of soft spoken Sandra. She exudes class and style and she is probably in my top five host list. What some describe as her being a snob, I describe as having manners and grace. She would make a wonderful replacement for Lisa and I wish her well...