Contributor
I watched for the first time just want to say she is fantatic host she is new but she is a great host. Knows her product well spoken, does not look at herself a great speaking voice, does not look at her card continuously. She was on with Valerie at night and she even gave Valerie some ideas . Imo she is the best of the new host. Others read from cards all the time do not speak correctly make up words not very good training. If you have not seen her try to watch can't say enough how good she is. Q at least picked one good one.
Respected Contributor

👎

My experience was unwatchable.

Respected Contributor

I’ve been enjoying her presentations as well.

She has simple kindness that seems to be rare and manners - she’s not constantly interrupting and talking over guests. I’ll watch when she’s on.

Honored Contributor

👎 also

It's all a matter of perspective.

Esteemed Contributor

I concur! She is well-prepared, articulate, professional and a joy to watch. She is truly a class act.

~~~All we need is love💖

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host

Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney Webb

[ Edited ]

Yes, indeed.  She is the real deal.  She's very professional, relaxed, articulate and she knows the products.  There's no fumbling around and she doesn't make up stuff or go into la la land with personal stories.  I don't know when she started but she gives the impression that she's been a show host for years.  

Honored Contributor

As I've said from the very beginning:

Excellent new host.  And, she has quite an impressive resume.

Search online websites, including her wedding photos website. 

Beautiful dress and wedding party, venue, etc.

The best to Courtney and her husband. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I've lost track of all the hosts.  How many "Courtneys" are there???

Honored Contributor

I like Courtney Webb.  She's seems very natural in her presentations and doesn't do the interrupting thing.  She's also very pretty and looks great in everything she wears.