Honored Contributor

I haven't seen Courtney Cason for some time now. She apparently has left working for QVC. Her photo is no longer among the rest of the hosts. I never heard that she she was leaving. Too bad, I did really enjoy Courtney and her presentations as a host. ope she and her family are all well. Best to her.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  Courtney Cason is indeed gone from QVC.  it was discussed here.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/courtney-cason-leaving-qvc/m-p/6297732#M1595897

Courtney took time off when she was pregnant around the start of the pandemic for safety concerns earlier in the year.  Then via a Live Skype last month, she announced on David's ITKWD show that she would not be back.

Just recently she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Cason (her maiden name). 

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper : thanks for the update.

Congrats to Courtney and her DH on the birth of their long awaited baby boy! Love the name! She will have plenty of opportunities in the future, including with QVC if she chooses, but for now she is all in on motherhood for the first time, Good for her and her family.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper   Did not know she was expecting and since I do not watch nor listen to ITKWD I would not have known this. (Can't even imagine she'd be on this show).

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD : she just made a brief remote appearance on ITKWD to announce that she would not be returning. Makes sense as that show probably has the largest number of viewers of any of QVC's shows, thus getting her message across to the most people at one time.