Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have gotten emails today from HSN & SHOPHQ with coupon offers.  I think I would pass out if I ever received one from QVC. 

Honored Contributor

That's the way the coupons go. 

Honored Contributor

i got a qvc coupon a couple of weeks ago to use.

they put it into my account to spend when i checked out.

it  was only $5 but every little bit helps.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Pecky. In the interest of preserving your health, QVC will not be sending out coupons in the near future.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I have gotten emails today from HSN & SHOPHQ with coupon offers.  I think I would pass out if I ever received one from QVC. 

I know, right?? Lol

Honored Contributor

I got a coupon from HSN a couple of days ago, that offered $10 off a minimum $10 purchase, expiration date 10/31, so I went straight online to buy something.  Only problem, when I entered the code, it said it was invalid or had expired!  WTH?

So, I was in the mood to do something about it and fired off an email.  I was shocked today, at receiving an apologetic email telling me they'd fixed the technical issue with it and, sure enough, I was able to use it on my order.  That is terrific customer service and (having had not such good CS from them in the past) I was really impressed.

Prior to that, I'd also gotten an email from Panera telling me I had a reward in my account.  Went in there:  no reward.  Emailed them and haven't heard a word back!  Woman Frustrated