Occasional Contributor
I don’t believe I have EVER received a coupon or Promo code from Q. An RARE occasional free shipping day maybe ... Was hoping since now they are one company with HSN we might start seeing some . I definitely browse more and shop more with a promo/ coupon code . How about you ?
Honored Contributor

In my opinion ,the opposite has happened. H is giving less  off  .than they used to, on sale items

Respected Contributor

I’ve been a QVC customer for decades and the most I’ve ever seen them offer is a special easy pay opportunity at Christmas and Easter. It seems that they’ve transferred that perk to Q card holders now.

Respected Contributor

I really enjoyed the promo codes from HSN but lately they have become almost nonexistent. Most of the offers seem to center around the use of the HSN card and to get $20 off of a purchase of $75 or more. I would rather have the option of the 20% and use whatever payment method I choose. 

Honored Contributor

HSN's generosity with coupons and freebies, among other things, drove them to near bankruptcy.   They've been operating in the red for some time yet they continued with the giveaways.  Poor management.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

for monday at hsn.....

save $20 on orders of $99 or more by using your HSN Card and the following coupon code: 187810

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
Q has never shown any interest in being competitive as evidenced by the nonsensical shipping charges they have pretended to lower, only to have them go back up. Promo codes? Too normal for them I suppose.