Super Contributor

Cosby Update....California Press Conference & Ontario Performance

-He will perform tonight in Ontario. Protesters may be on hand.

-Gloria Allred has scheduled a press conference for this afternoon in California....She will bring forth 3 "new" accusers.

-Ms.Rashad's statements yesterday have social media abuzzzz.

Respected Contributor

Re: Cosby Update....California Press Conference & Ontario Performance

He'll just keep dodging the bullet, IMO. He'll never be held accountable, so I think he's just planning to go on with his life until this blows over. If he's guilty, I hope it never does blow over, but eventually people will stop caring.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Frequent Contributor

Didn't you post this same thing on the other thread?

Super Contributor

On 1/7/2015 Pippy said:

Didn't you post this same thing on the other thread?

Yes. I was originally going to post a new thread, but decided to tag onto the previous one.

But, that usually doesn't work out in this forum because most people don't read the comments at the end.

What's your experience been like on these boards? Do you read an entire thread or just the beginning or end?

Frequent Contributor

Threads or topics I am interested in I keep up with and read, especially the most recent posts.

Super Contributor

On 1/7/2015 Topaz Gem said:

He'll just keep dodging the bullet, IMO. He'll never be held accountable, so I think he's just planning to go on with his life until this blows over. If he's guilty, I hope it never does blow over, but eventually people will stop caring.

Topaz,

You may be right. These rumors have been swirling for years. And there is also a lot of bad info floating around.

For example...

-Why didn't anyone go to the police? Some did.

-They all accepted unidentified pills etc....Not all did. Some were offered drinks that already had pills in them

-These women were using him to build their careers....This was the line he used when approaching them.

Respected Contributor

I'm a bit confused. He's performing in Ontario, CA? Is Allred organizing the protest in CA or is this just a press conference?

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

I predict he, unfortunately, will never see the interior of a courtroom, doesn't negate my belief he is a cold-blooded serial predator.

New Contributor

On 1/7/2015 SydneyH said:

I predict he, unfortunately, will never see the interior of a courtroom, doesn't negate my belief he is a cold-blooded serial predator.

AGREE! Maybe it's punishment enough that his legacy will be that he was a serial rapist.
Valued Contributor

On 1/7/2015 Smaug said:

I'm a bit confused. He's performing in Ontario, CA? Is Allred organizing the protest in CA or is this just a press conference?

I believe it's Ontario, Canada but Gloria Allred will probably be there. She never wastes a chance to get her face on TV.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/bill-cosby-warns-audience-of-disruptions-at-ontario...