Frequent Contributor

I just want to say I am sorry about your dog. I know how painful it is to go through the feeling that your best friend in this whole world could soon be gone. And to have to watch them in pain or just not being themselves is a gruling experience. I have lost some of my dogs and a cat. It is never easy. But the love and joy they bring to us while they are here is unmeasurable. Nothing compares. Spend each day with your boy. Hug him and keep him near. Talk to him and tell him how great a boy he is to you. Hopefully he will be around for awhile longer, and not suffer. I wish you both the best. This is such a sad time, and I'm so sorry.

I know I got pushed to the boiling point recently and brought up the past. But that is Not me. I never act like that. I do not want to be one of those posters out here that picks on people when they are down and otherwise. I should say not "out Here" but on this forum. The pet lovers are usually just that. Pet lovers and very caring. They give good advice and are here for those going through what you are today. Again, please forgive me. I truly do feel for you. ~Blessings~