Trusted Contributor

@Goldengate8361 ,  you had mentioned in a recent post that you had purchased the Xterra FB150 Folding Exercise Bike.  I had responded that I had just purchased one too!

Guess what.....mine is now making a terrible clunk noise.  I called Xterra (one time on hold 30 minutes - I hung up, the next time after waiting 50 minutes to speak to someone) I spoke to a customer service rep that said the volume of phone calls is so huge since COVID.  He said everyone is buying exercise equipment to use at home rather than go to gyms, etc.

He told me I should try to return mine to Walmart as it's still within their return time frame.  He said in case we want to try to fix it, he will also send me some parts.  I asked what happens if I use it and just listen to the clunk.  He said it will eventually shear off and break.  Such a disappointment.  I asked if this was a common problem and he said he's "heard of a few" others.

I loved it and will return it, but would like to buy it again as long as it does not also have issues. 

How is yours working?  Hope you're having better luck.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Contacting Goldengate8361

@BunSnoop  Hi! Sorry to hear that you ran into an issue with your Xterra bicycle. I have not run into any issues at all. I moved mine in my family room so I can use it while I watch TV. It is still completely quiet and works perfectly. I do, however, wish (now) that I had gotten the same one but with a back rest. Good luck with yours! I hope you can find a solution.