Honored Contributor

Re: Congratulate Us, It Rained!

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624    By coincidence, I just pulled up the SW weather map and noticed the big "orange spot" over ALBQ.     ¡Congratulations, indeed!    We "might" be having some rain here tonight, too.   

@Desertdi  Did you get rain today?  We had another thunderstorm this evening but ALBUQUERQUE GOT MORE THAN I DID.  I live Northwest of the city.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624    By coincidence, I just pulled up the SW weather map and noticed the big "orange spot" over ALBQ.     ¡Congratulations, indeed!    We "might" be having some rain here tonight, too.   

@Desertdi  Did you get rain today?  We had another thunderstorm this evening but ALBUQUERQUE GOT MORE THAN I DID.  I live Northwest of the city.

@Kachina624    No rain as of now......MONSOON is just teasing us.......lots of thunder & lightning, and humidity is UGH,  but nothing else.   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

That's another reason why I absolutely love where I live! We always get rain about every 4-5 days. Perfect amount! Otherwise our summers are stupendous! Love hearing a thunderstorm coming in off the lake, its so darn awesome! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2Our mountains get lots of summertime afternoon rains but the rest of us have to wait for the monsoons coming up from Mexico.  On the other hand, at my house I have no mosquitoes or fleas.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Well congratulations, we've had rain but I'd love a downpour