Respected Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@fourpaws56 wrote:

Sad,but I knew this was coming...sad for my grandchildren...I am at peace with myself and know where I will be going,this has been a messed up world for such a long time..

Your grandchildren?? I do too but...

You do realize this was done to all of us too when we were kids don't you? 

Russia has been this way forever and always a thorn/threat to us. One button away.

No one wants to really cross them as they are dangerous as they always have been.

of course I realize that!!!    

Honored Contributor
We really should get out of the Mideast. They will drag us down with then if we don't. 😢
Honored Contributor

By 'top', I meant lots of people 'up there' who have tried their best to figure out world problems, and whatever else.  Not singling out just one top person.  Surely, there are all kinds of advisors, etc. here and in each of the countries who have been trying to solve enormous world problems.  Anyway, not meant to single-out one person at the top.  This is a huge problem, and it takes more than one person to decide what's the best to do.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Israel will take care of this.

Respected Contributor

But isn't this kind of like Germany and ethnic cleansing? How do we turn a blind eye to that?

Respected Contributor

@mcall1020 wrote:

By themselves??? Okay....SMH

Honored Contributor

Re: Concern About Syria

[ Edited ]

Just recalling travel shows, and the architecture/art from thousands of year ago, reflecting the take-overs by various people/countries.  Back and forth, this and that, taken over, and then rebuilt back, and then taken over, and so on, and so on.  We are like a drop of water in the bucket, history and time-wise. It seems to me.  Still, I have no answers, no solutions.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@mcall1020 wrote:

By themselves??? Okay....SMH

What would you suggest?

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Respected Contributor
If Israel openly steps in they are done. They do a ton behind the scenes that goes unnoticed for a reason.
Respected Contributor
You think Israel is not doing their share? Because it's not reported on??