Valued Contributor

Does anyone else remember/miss TWOP (television without pity)??  Not for the snark, but solely for the humor!!  My favorite was following an appearance by Estaban on HSN. I logged on to read, "OMG!!!!!  When did Zorro take up the guitar???" 😂😂😂😂

Honored Contributor

Re: Completely random, but....

it was difficult to find the humor when there was so much snark.....especially about hosts and vendors......and posters writing about them.

i did not care for the site at all.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

And I also enjoyed hearing of the lady visiting Washington DC wearing a Quacker Factory sweater. I would've been shocked a little, too, if someone working at the Capital Quacked at me! 😊

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

ifeelwicked, TWOP is now Previously TV and still funny and yes, very snarky.

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

I remember TWOP.   I don't remember if I ever posted there, however, but I remember visiting it numerous times.  It was pretty hard-core!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

If you missed a show, they had the best recaps.

Honored Contributor

@cookie5 wrote:

ifeelwicked, TWOP is now Previously TV and still funny and yes, very snarky.

Tee hee, not quite as snarky as TWOP (they had some great posters) as I used to haunt many of their threads but Previously TV is a good substitute . . . Smiley Happy