Contributor

I have never complained but I am now.  I was looking through logo clearance and a box appeared on my iPad screen with the message to open a q-card by January 3rd. If this occurred once or twice it would be fine but this ad, pop up came up at least 30 times.  If I x'd out of it, it would appear again a few items down on the page. I did stop looking but if I don't want to buy, do, see any more, this should just go away.  This was so aggravating I stopped looking for the night. Your loss, not mine. 

Honored Contributor

While it may be annoying, I find as soon as you click on something it goes away.  It's just way to the right side and atb least for me is easy to ignore.

Valued Contributor

I have found this to be extremely annoying!  Yes if you click on it it goes away , but then it comes right back!  I like to take my time and look around when I want to buy something, but this pop-up is so annoying I don't even want to browse any more.  I know it says until Jan. 3, but whats to stop them from doing another one after that.  Please MAKE IT STOP !!!

Respected Contributor
Have you considered using a pop-up blocker?
Honored Contributor

My pop-up blocker on my laptop was set at 'Medium' by default, I had to go into 'settings/internet options/safety' and raise the pop-up level to high.

All gone now!

HTH!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
Have you considered using a pop-up blocker?

I do!  I am not seeing any pop up ads!

My email was just attacked one day by ad upon ad....couldn't function hardly at all!  Flashing pics to the sides as well.

This spilled onto my interet sites.  NOT just QVC. 

I am not a techy, but I am not sure you should be blaming QVC.  It is an internet issue for me all across the board.  QVC was not where it first appeared and not the only place.

Ad Blocker (AdChoice) was a very easy fix.

Honored Contributor

@mrssims  It's a pain in the neck... This is new for some of us as of a few days ago and although there have been a couple of threads about the popup that won't go away, none of the moderators has responded and, in fact, one shut down one of the threads as being an old thread without bothering to note that this is a new issue. This isn't a matter of an occasional popup for the Q card, which we're all use to, but no matter how many times one X's out this popup it comes back, even with a popup blocker... Probably another website glitch and an annoying one... Thankfully, for me, it appears to be gone as of now... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...