Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

Laides, I can't take credit.  There is a thread on Q-talk about Pat's shiny shins.

@Marp 

I saw it!  I read it just before this one!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

Laides, I can't take credit.  There is a thread on Q-talk about Pat's shiny shins.

@Marp 

I know I read it, that's why your response here was so appropriate. LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Well, some where I read that it's unhealthy to internalize negative feelings. I remember it was something cringy, forgive me, like getting bad feelings out so good feelings can sprout. 

I like a balance, I tell it when I'm pleased and tell it when I'm not. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Complaining

[ Edited ]

@Marp wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

Suffering in silence to keep the peace seldom ends well. One can't expect improvement or change if what's wrong remains unknown to those who can remedy it.

Right, you can't fix what you don't know is broken.

I think Q should get right on fixing the problem of Pat's shiny shins now that it has been brought to their attention.

@Marp Thank you for the good laugh Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

We are in the qvc control room too and we will whip this place into shape.🐶🐸🐷🐻🐼🐱🐭🐯🦁😂

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Well I am here to complain about the complaint that there is too much complaining!

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager @LOL ..

Respected Contributor
@occasionalrain.....My quote does not pertain to “every” circumstance. In no was way it about being positive about discrimination, abuse, pollution etc. I was just making a statement about some of the negetive statements being made in some of the latest threads. Example: regarding Hosts, Vendors how they look, act.
Esteemed Contributor

If someone doesn’t like the complaint threads post a topic. I will check in quite often and there are not many new topics. Right now I am addicted to YouTube so  rather put my energy there.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

A complaint thread about complaining. 

SMH

How else was i to word it? One gets tired of reading this stuff.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.